Educational Seminars, Workshops and Virtual Events
Dr. Sandra Bevacqua gives technical lectures in the field of nutrition to members of the general public and medical community.
Since 1998, Dr. Bevacqua has brought her knowledge to the community through Healthy Weighs, an innovative series of free local seminars focusing on practical and natural ways of achieving optimal health. These seminars are available locally in Tucson Arizona, nationally and internationally via teleconference or web cast. With her background in the fields of genetic engineering and human tumor biology, Dr. Bevacqua makes the complex interactions between our bodies and the foods we eat understandable, and memorable.
Audio recordings of some of Dr. Bevacqua's educational lectures can be purchased in our online store.
Would You Like Dr. Sandy to Speak to Your Group?
If you are interested in having Dr. Sandy speak for your group, please send the details of your proposal to our office by email. Please include what you would like her to speak about, the date and time, how long, who your audience is, what you hope to achieve and how it is a win-win-win for all involved.
For in person events, please include details of compensation, travel and lodging arrangements as part of your proposal.
Dr. Bevacqua lectures have included, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Science of Detoxification
- Understanding How to Detoxify Children vs. Adults
- Natural Solutions for Decreasing the Heavy Metal Burden
- Using Food and Other Natural Solutions for Detoxification
Women's Health Topics
- Female Pelvic Anatomy
- Natural Solutions to Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pelvic Pain
- Natural Solutions to Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Female Sexual Health
- Natural Solutions for Hormone Balance
- Addressing Lichen Sclerosus
- Natural Solutions for Vaginal Atrophy
- Pregnancy and the Pelvic Floor
- Protecting the Pelvic Floor During Childbirth
General Health Topics
- Nutritional Support and Lifestyle Modifications when Faced with Cancer
- Natural Solutions for Immune Challenges
- Prevention and Control of Cardiovascular Disease
- Natural Solutions to Cholesterol Imbalance
- Recovering from Type II Diabetes
- Holistic Approaches for Juvenile Diabetes (Type I)
- Holistic Approaches for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Holistic Approaches for Depression
- Holistic Approaches to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Understanding Inflammation, Hormones and Obesity
- Protein: How Much, Why and When?
- Understanding Fruits and Vegetables
- Grocery Shopping for Your Good Health
- How to Go Out to Eat and Stay Healthy
- A Holistic Approach to Allergies and Asthma
- Understanding Hydration: Let’s Make it Easy
- A Holistic Approach to Women’s Health Issues
- A Holistic Approach for Men’s Health Issues
- A Holistic Approach for Seniors’ Health Issues
- Creating Easy Pregnancies and Healthy Babies
- A Holistic Approach to Infertility (Part I & II)
- Create a More Vigorous, Energized You (general health lecture)
- Stress Management Made Easy (for Adults and/or Children)
- Preparation and Recovery From Surgery
- The Science of Pain